This Public Offer to provide a charitable donation (hereinafter referred to as the Offer) is aimed at an unspecified group of individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Benefactor) and is a public offer of the CHARITABLE FUND "NOVI VERSHYNY", represented by the Executive Director Honko Nataliya Mykolaivna, which operates on the basis of the Charter (hereinafter referred to as Foundation), enter into an agreement on the provision of a charitable donation, under the following conditions:
1. Concepts and definitions used in the Agreement Public offer (and/or Offer) – a valid offer of the Foundation, posted on the noviv.org website, to provide a charitable donation, aimed at an unspecified group of individuals.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by taking actions aimed at making a money transfer using payment forms and means, both posted on the Fund's website, and by transferring funds to the Fund's current account through bank institutions.
The offer is considered accepted from the date of crediting the funds to the Fund's current account.
Charitable donation is a free transfer of funds by the Benefactor to the property of the Foundation, for further use and achievement of the Foundation's goals, defined by the Foundation's Statute or programs, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", the Foundation's Statute and this Agreement.
A benefactor is an able-bodied natural person who voluntarily carries out one or more types of charitable activities. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Benefactor is an individual who accepted the Offer.
2. Subject of the Agreement The subject of this Agreement is the free and voluntary transfer of funds by the Benefactor into the ownership of the Fund by making a Charitable Donation to ensure the statutory activities of the Fund, including (but not exclusively) the provision of charitable assistance by the Fund in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", programs of the Fund, etc.
The benefactor independently determines the amount and directions of use of the charitable donation. The execution of this Agreement by the parties is not aimed at obtaining profit or any benefits for any of the parties.
3. Acceptance By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor indicates that he agrees with all the terms of the Offer and understands and agrees that the Charitable Donation will be used to achieve the goals stipulated in the Foundation Charter, which he can read by sending a request to the email address .moc.liamg%40ynyhsreivon
In addition, by Accepting the Offer, the Benefactor is fully aware of and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, the goals and purpose of public fundraising, and also confirms the Foundation's right to use part of the Charity donation for the Foundation's administrative expenses in the amount stipulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The parties agree that from the moment of acceptance of the Offer, this Agreement is concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207, 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". At the same time, the parties agree that after the Acceptance of the Offer, failure to conclude this Agreement in the form of a separate document does not entail the invalidity of this Agreement.
4. Rights and obligations of the Fund The fund has the right to: - receive charitable donations and use them in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement and its statutory activities; - with the consent of the Benefactor, to change the direction of use of the Charitable donation; - to use part of the Charitable Donation for administrative expenses of the Foundation in an amount not greater than that stipulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The fund is obliged to: - annually, in electronic form, to report on the use of Charitable donations by posting relevant information on the noviv.org website; - to use the received donations exclusively to achieve the goals stipulated by the Foundation's Charter.
5. Benefactor's rights The benefactor has the right: - monitor the use of the Charitable Donation Fund for its intended purpose.
6. Place of public fundraising Public collection of Charitable Donation funds is carried out on the territory of any country in the world. The direct activity of the Fund, related to the achievement of the goals stipulated by the Charter of the Fund, is carried out on the territory of Ukraine (with the exception of the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and areas of anti-terrorist operations).
7. Term of collection of funds The public collection of funds continues until the termination of the Foundation's activities (including through liquidation), unless another period is determined by the Foundation's decision, about which the Benefactor will be notified by placing relevant information on the noviv.org website. 8. Procedure for using the Charitable Donation The use of the Charitable Donation is carried out in accordance with the goals determined by the statutory activities of the Foundation and the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The Foundation uses Charitable Donations in accordance with its statutory activities and the Foundation's programs. Charitable donations received by the Foundation may be returned to the Benefactor only in the cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine and this Agreement.
9. Liability of the Fund The Foundation is responsible for the violation of the terms of this Agreement and the use of Charitable Donations contrary to the procedure provided for by the Foundation's statutory activities and the legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. The procedure for general access to the information of the Charitable Organization The Fund's financial statements are made public through the annual posting of the financial report on the noviv.org website, in accordance with the procedure and terms stipulated by the Foundation's Charter. Other information is disclosed by the Fund in the manner and to the extent stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Expenses related to the transfer of Charitable donations (commissions for transfer of funds, taxes, fees, etc.) are borne by the Benefactor. The benefactor has the right to receive a gift for having supported the Foundation. Among the gifts may be physical ones, which will be sent by the Novaya Poshta Foundation at the Recipient's expense, as well as non-physical ones, such as "Thank you" or "Dedication", which are posted on the noviv.org website. The Foundation undertakes to include the names of all those who supported the Foundation and chose this particular gift in the Acknowledgment and Dedication.
12. The procedure for general access to the Benefactor's information The benefactor gives his consent to the fact that after entering information about himself on the website of the Foundation noviv.org and registering on the website, his contact information can be used by the Foundation to send letters and messages, including in electronic form. At the same time, the Foundation undertakes not to provide information about the Benefactor's contact details to third parties, except for the cases expressly provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine. In addition, the Benefactor gives his consent that information about him (in particular, surname, first name, patronymic) may be used (only with his additional consent) by the Foundation in mass media or on the Foundation's noviv.org website
By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor confirms that he is familiar with Appendix 1 to this Agreement and gives his consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data in the manner prescribed by Appendix 1 to this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
Appendix 1 to the Agreement on a public offer to provide a charitable donation
CONSENT-NOTICE for the collection, processing and use of personal data I, the Benefactor, who accepted the Public Offer to provide charitable assistance to the "NOVI VERSHYN" CHARITY FUND, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", knowingly and voluntarily give the "NOVI VERSHYN" CHARITY FUND (hereinafter - the Fund) my consent to automated, and also without the use of automation means processing (including collection, accumulation, storage and use) of my personal data, namely: surname, first name, patronymic, passport data, registration number of the taxpayer's registration card, photo or other image record, asset number contact information, e-mail address, data on the place of residence, other data voluntarily provided by me for the purpose of processing - for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of civil-legal and economic-legal relations; administrative and legal, tax relations, relations in the field of accounting; relations in the field of statistics; and ensuring the implementation of other relationships that require the processing of personal data in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", other normative legal acts of Ukraine, the Foundation's Charter, other local acts of the Foundation.
With this document, I also give my consent to the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data exclusively for the above-mentioned purpose and in the manner determined by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and local acts of the Foundation, which establish the procedure for processing and protecting personal data. I do not require notification of the transfer (distribution) of my personal data to third parties, if such transfer (distribution) occurs in my interests for the purpose of implementing the above-mentioned legal relationship.
By signing this consent-notification, I confirm that I have been informed in writing about the purposes of personal data processing (in accordance with the purpose specified in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data is transferred, as well as about my rights, provided for in Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", according to which the subject of personal data has the right: 1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate mandate to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law; 2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred; 3) to access your personal data; 4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data; 5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data; 6) make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable; 7) to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonors honor, dignity and business reputation natural person; 8) file complaints about the processing of personal data with the Commissioner or the court; 9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data; 10) enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process one's personal data when giving consent; 11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data; 12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data; 13) to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
This consent notice is valid for an indefinite period.